We are looking for an Oracle DBA technician/ Database administrator for our client based in London.
Key requirements for the DBA Technician/Database Administrator
Commercial experience with the following will need to be seen on your CV
- Demonstrate significant technical ICT experience, including full system life cycle and analytical skills along with a methodological, careful approach to detail and respect for business data.
- Demonstrate a proficient working knowledge in the configuration and support of Servers using recent versions of Unix, Linux and/or MS Windows operating systems.
- Proven ability to install, configure and support databases and associated reporting systems in large organisations, ideally including recent versions of Oracle and application tools such as ERP.
- Proven experience of producing and maintaining SQL, (Oracle) PL code, Oracle Access Manager 11g, Oracle WebLogic server 11g and R12 Install/Patch/Maintain E-business Suite Ed1.
- Experience of using Oracle Identity Manager (Connector tool) for Oracle Internet Directory (OID) and Active Directory database integration within a Single Sign on Environment.
- Proven expertise in supporting Client Server applications, including Workstation dependencies.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, written and oral communication, evidencing team working
|Experience||3 – 5 years|