We are seeking a UNIX Administrator for our client
- Work with business stakeholders to identify their requirements and expected outcome.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to select the relevant sources of information
- Identify the right tools to deliver an appropriate solution.
- Work with other IT teams to support service integration, and retention requirements based on
the input of the business.
- Work with Security to ensure that solutions comply with regulatory and security policies.
- Recommend improvements to existing infrastructure.
- Support actively a “Work together” approach between teams working on an ITIL based model.
- Provide on-going tracking and monitoring of system performance.
- Troubleshoot and implement fixes to systems as needed.
- RHEL Administration
- Shell Scripting (ksh/bash/Perl…)
- An understanding of TCP/IP Networking
- Experience supporting systems running databases
- HPUX, Solaris
- Unix Clustering (HPUX/RHEL)
- Storage products (Netapp/EVA)
- OS Hardening
|Experience||3 – 7 years|
|Location||London, India, EU|