Python is a general-purpose and high-level programming language. Python enables clear programming on both small and large scales. Python features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative, functional and procedural, and has a comprehensive standard library supports many internet protocols such as HTML AND XML, JSON, E-mail Processing, support for FTP, IMAP and other Internet Protocols, Easy-to-use socket interface.
Python is used in Many Application Domains:
- Python offers many options for web and internet development:
- Frameworks such as Django and Pyramid.
- Micro-frameworks such as Flask and Bottle
- Advanced content management systems such as Plone and Django CMS.
- Used to build ERP and e-commerce systems. Odoo and Tryton are management software which supports for a range of high-level business applications.
- Used as a support language for software developers to build and control management, testing and others ways: SCons for build control, Buildbot and Apache Gump for automated continuous compilation and testing, Roundup or Track for bug tracking and project management.
- Widely used in scientific and numeric computing. SciPY, Pandas and IPython are a collection of packages for data analysis, data visualizations and parallel computing.
Real-World Applications of Python
- Web Development of Enterprise and Business applications using Web Frameworks
- Data Science including machine learning, data analysis and data visualization
- Artificial Intelligence
- GUI-based Desktop Applications such as Image Processing and Graphic Design Applications, Scientific and Computational Applications, Games and 3D Graphics
- language Development: Boo, Apple’s Swift, CoffeeScript, Cobra and OCaml languages shares similarity with Python
- Operating Systems and Database Access
Why Do You Consider Writing Software Applications in Python?
- Readable and Maintainable Code
- Multiple Programming Paradigms
- Robust Standard Library
- Many Open Source Frameworks and Tools
- Adopt Test Driven Development
Our EApps Global support their clients for application development services of Python are listed:
- Python-based Dynamic Website Building
- Python-based Desktop Application Development
- Python-based Mobile App Development
- Python-based ERP System Development
- Python-based Server-side Web App Development
- Python-based Test Framework Automation