Robotic Process Automation is a tool to automate high volumetric repeated activities or tasks performed by humans using software robots. RPA provides improved Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) management as the requirements are embedded in the automation rules along with audit trails. RPA processes ensure the customers with stronger security, enhanced disaster and recovery options. RPA business process helps to improve customer service by productivity and accuracy by reducing time and cost, eliminates repetitive tasks and errors by replacing them with a virtual workforce, supports compliance and security regulations aspects.
WHY DO WE NEED RPA?
- Rapid ROI
- Eliminate Repetitive Tasks
- Enhanced Processes and Ability to Manage
- Better Analytics and Customer Experience
- Cost Reduction
- Non-Invasive Technology
- Compliance and Security
PROCESSES FOR ROBOTICS AUTOMATION
- Highly Manual Tasks
- Repetitive Processes
- Rule-Based Processes
- High Transaction Processes
- Processes with Standard Readable Electronic Input
RPA supports process automation in the areas of Finance and Accounting, Information Technology Services, Healthcare, Research and Development, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management Services.
Eapps Technologies provides typical IT support to their clients on password reset/unlock, email processing and distribution, batch processing, backup and restoration, server and app monitoring.
RPA OVER TRADITIONAL AUTOMATION TOOLS
- Defining RPA strategy and Recommending RPA Solutions
- Developing RPA Proof of Concepts (PoC), Piloting Key Processes
- Developing and Rolling out of Small, Medium and Large-Scale RPA Solutions across the Lifecycle of Design, Develop, Pilot, Deploy, Test, Run
- RPA Managed Services and Support
- Automation As A Service
- RPA Vendor Selections
Eapps Technologies team focuses primarily on implementing robotics technology machines to replicate human actions and help clients to improve workforce solutions and productivity.